Dieng plateau holds thousands of natural charms and has a rich ancient heritage. Located 116 km northwest of Yogyakarta and 2,093 meters above sea level.The misty location, sulphurous springs and colored lakes truly make this a place of natural wonder and cultural significance.
Come here and you will be transported back to ancient times.
Pick up from Yogyakarta city, go to Dieng Plateau area and spending overnight in Dieng village. Then, tomorrow early morning start to hiking to get sunrise at Sikunir, then afterwards visiting sulphurous springs in Sikidang crater, colored lakes, potato plantation and Arjuna temple.
Pick up at 2.00 p.m (from Yogyakarta)
Reservation minimum two days in advance
|Regular package (minimum 2 pax)||IDR 1.200.000 / pax|
|Family package (minimum 3 pax)||IDR 960.000 / pax|
- Private A/C Transportation (pick up & return to Yogyakarta city area)
- 1 night accomodation in Dieng Plateau area (inclusive breakfast)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Retribution Dieng Plateau area
- Retribution for Sunrise at Sikunir (inlcusive local guide)
- Entrance ticket for Arjuna Temple, Sikidang Crater, Colours Lake
- 1 times dinner at local restaurant (local food)
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Tour option
02.00 pm - pick up from Hotel (Yogyakarta city area), go to Dieng plateau area
07.00 pm - Arrive Dieng, check in homestay
03.00 am - go to sembungan village
03.30 am - trekking to sikunir
04.30 am - enjoy golden sunrise until 7.00 am
07.00 am - go down to sembungan
07.30 am - breakfast
08.30 am - check out homestay
09.00 am - visit colours lake
10.00 am - visit sikidang crater
11.00 pm - arjuna temple
01.30 pm - lunch
02.30 pm - back to Yogyakarta