Yogyakarta is a city with numerous thousand-year-old temples as an inheritance of the great ancient kingdoms. The two big-name draws are Borobudur and Prambanan Temples. A visit to Yogyakarta is incomplete without seeing two historic temple, Borobudur is buddhist temple and Prambanan is Hindus temple.
The magnificent Borobudur temple is the world's biggest Buddhist monument. The Borobudur Temple allows you to the travel back in time to enjoy an unrivaled combination of history, culture, spiritually and natural beauty.
Prambanan Archeological Park
The trip will continue to visit Prambanan archeological park as the biggest temple complex in Java consist of Prambanan Temple and Sewu Temple and another small temple in the park area.
Pick up at 7.30 a.m (from Yogyakarta) ;
Reservation minimum two days in advance
NOTE : Get special rate for domestic / KITAS holder. Please contact us!
- Private A/C Transportation pickup & return to your hotel
- Regular entrance ticket for Borobudur - Prambanan Temple park
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Visit Mendut Buddhist Monastery (optional)``
- All parking
- Optional : Visit Pawon & Mendut Temple (entrance ticket excluded)
- Optional local tour guide at the temple
- Visit Pawon & Mendut Temple (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Meals
- Additional tour option
07.30 am - Pick up from the hotel (Yogyakarta), go to Borobudur area
08.30 am - Visit Borobudur Temple
10.30 am - Visit Mendut Buddhist Monastery
11.00 am - Go to Prambanan temple
12.00 pm - Lunch (optional - pay itself)
01.00 pm - Visit Prambanan temple
03.00 pm - Back to the city
04.00 pm - Drop you to your hotel