The Borobudur Temple, Indonesia's spectacular site, allows you to the travel back in time to enjoy an unrivaled combination of history, culture, spiritually and natural beauty. Borobudur is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience.
Borobudur Sunrise Tour is a private tour package designed to see the amazing view of sunrise at Borobudur Temple via Manohara Borobudur before regular public open time. A very beautiful panoramic moments to see the sunrise at the temple.
This tour offers a different experience where you can see the amazing Borobudur early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am. A panoramic scenary and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. A truly enlightening experience!
After finish Borobudur Temple, get your breakfast then continue to visit Mendut Buddist Monastery.
You can also visit Pawon & Mendut temple (optional - entrance ticket excluded).
Pick up at 3.30 a.m (from Yogyakarta) ; Estimate 5 - 6 Hours Trip
Reservation minimum two day in advance
NOTE : Get special rate for domestic / KITAS holder. Please contact us!
- Private A/C Transportation pickup & return to your hotel
- Sunrise Entrance ticket (foreigner ticket via Manohara Borobudur)
- Buffet breakfast after sunrise tour (complimentary)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Visit Mendut Buddhist Monastery
- Optional : Visit Pawon & Mendut Temple (entrance ticket excluded)
- Optional local tour guide at the temple
- Visit pawon & Mendut Temple (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Meals
- Additional tour option
Term and Condition
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available only for hotels within Yogyakarta city
- You'll visit Borobudur Temple to see the sunrise and sightseeing the temple, though, if you want to explore it, you can hire an English-speaking guide accompany you to explore Borobudur temple (optional)
- For optional visit and enter the Pawon and Mendut Temples, the additional entrance fees are to be paid directly at the temple
- Please also note that pick up time is subject to change depending on the indicated pick up location
- Stopping for meals is optional and can be added during the trip
- For the Borobudur sunrise activity, you need to bring and submit a copy of your valid passport / ID card
03.30 am - Pick up from the hotel (Yogyakarta), go to Borobudur area
04.30 am - Borobudur Sunrise Tour and explore the Borobudur temple
07.00 am - get your breakfast
08.00 am - Visit Mendut Buddhist Monastery
08.30 am - Back to Yogyakarta
09.30 am - Drop to your hotel