Jomblang Cave, local people call it Goa Jomblang is one of hundreds of cave complex in Gunungkidul (40 km from Yogyakarta city) that becomes popular for caving activity. Jomblang Cave is a uniqueness vertical cave with dense ancient forest below. The characteristics of the cave which diametrically 50 m wide with vertical sides varies between 60-80 meters.
Jomblang Cave Adventure is an amazing tour caving activity into the vertical cave to see the nature phenomenon heavenly light coming in through the hole on the cave at 10am - 1pm. The caving activity designed for amazing experience for first-timer caving journey. it is safe for the first-timer caver and you will be handled by professional local guide.
The crew will prepare you to lower you down into cave using rappelling equipment. They will help you into a harness into the sitting position and they slowly lower you down 60m off the cliff.
After reach the bottom of Jomblang then continue the journey by tracing the tunnel with its beautiful natural ornament to connecting the Jomblang cave with other vertical cave named Grubug Cave, a place where you can see light from heaven. A truly enlightening experience!
Start at 6.15 a.m ; Estimate 8 - 10 Hours Trip
Reservation minimum two days in advance
- Private A/C Transportation (pick up & return to your hotel in Yogyakarta city area)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Caving profesional Guide
- Caving equipments*
- Simple Lunch box (local food)
- entrance fee for Jomblang
- [optional] Additional Free transport to visit Pindul Cave for caveTubing activity (not included the entrance and activity)
- Optional Tubing activity and entrance ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Additional tour option
- Additional Meals
Term and Condition
- Guests aged 7 - 65 (in good physical condition) can paticipate in this tour
- The price is the same for all ages
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, PWDs, and people with medical conditions
- In case the tour gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule the tour or opt for a full refund
- Please wear the outdoor clothes, prepare extra clothes, socks, shower cap, and water-resistant bags
- Stopping for meals is optional and can be added during the tour at no additional costs
- Please note that the Jomblang Cave operates on a first come and first served basis and has limited participants allowed each day. Please refrain from being late for the tour as this may result in being unable to enter the cave, in which case the operator will not be held responsible
06.15 am - Pick up from the hotel in Yogyakarta city area, then go to jomblang cave
08.30 am - Arrive Jomblang cave then prepare for the caving activity
09.30 am - Start the journey, rappeling down into the Jomblang cave
01.00 pm - finish for caving. Get your simple lunch (local food)
02.30 pm - CaveTubing activity (optional)
03.30 pm - Back to your hotel
05.00 pm - Drop to your hotel