Yogyakarta is a city with outstanding historical and cultural heritage and was the centre of the Mataram Dynasty and it has numerous thousand-year-old temples as an inheritance of the great ancient kingdoms. As a well-known archaeotourism destination, Yogyakarta is a paradise where you can explore ancient temples and discover the ruins of the lost, mysterious civilization.
The two big-name draws are Borobudur and Prambanan Temples but there are several smaller temples that are easily accessible from Yogyakarta city, starting from Borobudur Sunrise, Prambanan Temple until Ratu Boko Palace for sunset are certainly worth to visited. Here’s a rundown for one day trip temples tour :
Borobudur Sunrise - Pawon - Mendut - Sambisari - Sari - Kalasan / Tara - Prambanan - Sewu - Plaosan - Ratu boko Palace for Sunset
Pick up at 3.30 a.m (from Yogyakarta) ; Estimate 12 - 14 Hours Trip
Reservation minimum two day in advance
NOTE : Get special rate for domestic / KITAS holder. Please contact us!
- Private A/C Transportation pickup & return to your hotel
- Borobudur Sunrise Entrance ticket (via Manohara Borobudur)
- All temples regular entrance ticket as per program
- Buffet breakfast after sunrise tour (complimentary)
- Refreshment mineral water.
- Parking and retribution
- Optional local tour guide at the Borobudur and Prambanan tmeple
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Meals
- Additional tour option